- Adtran TA924 PRI Conversion – Routing Inbound DIDs to FXS Ports or via a SIP Trunk to Asterisk and Allowing Bi-Directional Communications Between the Two
- Adtran Total Access TA924 – SIP Configuration for Asterisk
- Asterisk – How to Host a PRI Circuit with a Sangoma Card
- Asterisk – Modular Dialplan
- Asterisk Dialplan Module – stdexten
- Bash Script – An Alternative to Logrotate.d for Asterisk Log Files
- Bash Script – Convert a Batch of WAV Files to SLINEAR Format for Asterisk Hold Music
- Bash Script – Log Concurrent Asterisk Calls to MySQL and Other Useful One-Liners
- Bash Script – Move Asterisk Call Files into Spool Directory
- Bash Script – Pcapsipdump Spool Directory File Rotation – OR – Rotate Directories Based on YYYYMMDD Format
- Carrier Access Adit 600 – Reset to Factory Defaults
- Cisco SPA500S Excel Sidecar Template
- pcapsipdump – Dump SIP Signalling and RTP Streams Per Call Leg into Separate Pcap Files
This is just a table of contents of the various Asterisk dialplan modules I have created over the last couple of years and am releasing to the general public as open-source in hopes that somebody finds them as useful as I do.
In my days as a Network Administrator managing six interconnected, fully-meshed branch office PBX’s at a telemarketing firm, maintaining six separate dialplans became a tiresome effort which ultimately led to my creation of the dialplan modules.
Continue reading “Asterisk – Modular Dialplan”